- 1. "The Value of Pop-Up Stores in Driving Online Engagement in Platform Retailing: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment with Alibaba," with Hengchen Dai and Lingxiu Dong, Management Science (2019).
- 2. "Peer Bargaining and Productivity in Teams: Gender and the Inequitable Division of Pay," with Lamar Pierce and Laura W. Wang, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (2019).
- Finalist in the Competition at the 2018 Wharton People Analytics Conference.
- 3. "How Do Price Promotions Affect Customer Behavior on Retailing Platforms? Evidence from a Large Randomized Experiment on Alibaba," with Hengchen Dai and Lingxiu Dong, Management Science (2019).
- Finalist, 2018 POMS Applied Research Competition.
- Honorable Mention, 2018 POM-CBOM Junior Scholar competition.
- 4. "Prosocial Goal Pursuit in Crowdfunding: Evidence from Kickstarter.com," with Hengchen Dai, Journal of Marketing Research (2018).
- 5. "Discrimination with Incomplete Information in the Sharing Economy: Evidence from Field Experiments on Airbnb," with Ruomeng Cui and Jun Li, Management Science (2018).
- Winner, 2017 Behavioral Operations Management Best Working Paper
- 6. "Learning from Inventory Availability Information: Evidence from Field Experiments on Amazon," with Ruomeng Cui and Achal Bassamboo, Management Science (2017).
- 7. "The Operational Value of Social Media Information," with Ruomeng Cui, Antonio Moreno and Santiago Gallino, Production and Operations Management (2017).
- 8. "Does Social Interaction Improve Learning Outcomes? Evidence from Field Experiments on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)," with Gad Allon and Jan Van Mieghem, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (2016).
- 9. "Hospital Readmission Reduction Program: An Economic and Operational Analysis," with Itai Gurvich, Jan A. Van Mieghem, Eric Park, Mark Williams and Robert Young, Management Science (2016).
- Winner, 2014 POMS College of Healthcare Operations Management Best Paper Award.
Selected Papers Under Review
- "Predicting Human Discretion to Adjust Algorithmic Prescription: A Large-Scale Field Experiment in Bin Packing Warehouse Operations," with Jiankun Sun, Haoyuan Hu and Jan A. Van Mieghem, major revision in Management Science.
- "Taking Assortment Optimization from Theory to Practice: Evidence from Large Field Experiments on Alibaba," with Jake Feldman, under 2nd round review in Management Science.
- Winner, 2019 Olin Award.
- Finalist, 2019 Innovative Applications in Analytics Award.
- "Financing Small and Medium-Size Enterprises via Retail Platform," with Lingxiu Dong and Long Ren, major revision in Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- "Information Sharing on Retail Platforms," with Zekun Liu and Fuqinag Zhang, major revision in Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- "Pros vs Joes: Agent Pricing Behavior in the Sharing Economy," with Jun Li and Anotonio Moreno-Garcia, major revision in Management Science.
- "Can Deep Reinforcement Learning Improve Inventory Management? Performance and Implementation of Dual Sourcing-Mode Problems," with Joren Gijsbrechts，Robert N. Boute and Jan A. Van Mieghem reject and resubmit in Management Science.
Books, Practitioner and Conference Publications
- 1. "Agent Pricing in the Sharing Economy: Evidence from Airbnb. Sharing Economy: Making Supply Meet Demand,” with Antonio Moreno and Jun Li and, M. Hu (Ed.), in Springer Series in Supply Chain Management, C. Tang (2018).
- 2. "A Better Way to Fight Discrimination in the Sharing Economy,” with Jun Li and Ruomeng Cui, Harvard Business Review (2017).
- 3. "Achieving Flexibility in LDPC Code Design by Absorbing Set Elimination," with Jiadong Wang, Shayan Srinivasa and Lara Dolecek, Proc. Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers (2011).